1. Return and Exchange Eligibility
- When your order/item(s) received is damaged or defective
- When your order/item(s) received is not what you have ordered
- Change of mind. The return should be done at point of delivery without breaking the seal of the package.
- Return and Exchanges policy
If the item purchased is eligible for return as per the eligibility criteria service above, we provide a returns service.
However, restrictions may apply to certain merchandise, as detailed below and as updated from time to time.
- Proof of purchase is required to receive a full refund.
- Supplier reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns; those that occur after the seven (7) day period.
- To facilitate a returns claim, we require the customer to provide the following information to Trapoz Contractors Customer service:
- customer name
- customer telephone number
- customer email address
- copy of receipt of purchase
- details of Customer’s issue with the product.
In addition, all Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, labelling, tags and other accessories provided. Supplier reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete products. All returns must be authorized by Trapoz Contractors.
1.1 Return restrictions:
1.1.1 Defective Product Returns
Customer must report defective products within 24 hours of receiving them. Reports should only be made through a phone call followed by a photograph and a brief description of the defect. Customer may return defective Products to Trapoz Contractors within Seven (7) days from purchase date.
For all defective items returned a product complaint form should be compiled. After feedback from the service center, supplier will issue an option on replacement, exchange, repair or credit note. For all items returned after 7 days the manufacturer warranty (if present) will apply.
1.1.2 Non-Defective Product Returns
The return should be done at point of delivery without breaking the seal of the package.
1.1.3 Restricted, Repair-Only Returns
Certain Products can only be returned for repair—not for exchange, replacement or credit. Such Products should be returned to Trapoz Contractors, supplier will be notified which will then be taken to an authorized service center.
1.1.4 Non-Returnable Products:
Non-returnable products are damaged, incomplete, used or installed items and poorly packaged. If the original sealed blister packaging has been opened on items these will not be accepted.
1.1.5 Procedures of obtaining warranty services:
• Warranty product returns will not be accepted without a
• Products shall not be liable under this warranty if:
- Consumable parts are damaged
- Cosmetic damage
- (iii) Normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product
• Post warranty repair or warranty service after the limited 1 year warranty period is available, but is subject to cost.
• Products to be returned for warranty coverage must be within the applicable warranty period.
• RMA turnaround time within three weeks of return.
1.1.6 Refund Approval
After that quality evaluation, we will notify you by email/sms or call with a status update on whether your refund request has been approved or rejected.